1st Annual First Responder and Military Boogie
Skydive The Gulf is proud to announce the 1st Annual First Responder and Military Skydive Boogie (June 17th). All first responders and military service members in our Alabama/Florida community are welcome. We want to extend our thanks for your service the only way we know how — throwing you a giant party in the sky.
Bring your whole crew out for the day, which includes an incredibly discounted price for tandem skydiving over the gulf shores of Alabama, raffle prizes, competitions, a helicopter air show, awards, and a free BBQ dinner for participants.
There is no better way to experience skydiving in Alabama than at Skydive The Gulf. In addition to seeing the facial expressions your boss makes as he jumps from 10,000-feet, you will also get to see unbeatable Emerald Coast ocean views as you skydive Alabama.
Plus, this skydiving Alabama event is for the whole family. While your toddler won’t experience the tandem skydive freefall, everyone can enjoy other event activities like the bounce house, helicopter demonstration, and free BBQ dinner for participants!
- June 17th, 2018
- All local first responders, military service members, and their families are welcome! Register below by June 1st.
The First Responder and Military Boogie Event Includes:
- Super-discounted tandem skydives from 10,000 feet!
- Raffle prizes given throughout the day! All Proceeds benefit the Red Cross!
- Event T-shirts!
- Bounce house, horseshoes, and other awesome games!
- Helicopter Fly-By Demonstration!
- Awards for: Best Free-Fall Faces, Most Nervous, Bravest Department, and Department with the Most Participants.
- FREE BBQ Dinner for participants!
Discounts will be based on the number of people who sign up; so the more people that jump, the bigger the tandem skydive discount!
With any questions about the 1st Annual First Responder and Military Boogie or about Skydive The Gulf in general, contact our skydiving center in Alabama!
About Skydive The Gulf:
Skydive The Gulf is the premier skydiving drop zone in Alabama because we are the closest to Pensacola, Mobile, Gulf Shores, and Orange Beach! With this incredible proximity to the Gulf coastline, you can see Perdido Bay and the Gulf of Mexico as you fly through the Alabama sky. We also offer sunset jumps and beach landings for the ultimate skydiving Alabama experience.