Tandem Skydiving Packages
Go Skydiving in Alabama
Prepare to Have Your Mind Blown!
Skydiving is life-changing. Your first jump is equal parts epic adventure and mega empowerment, and every jump thereafter makes your world feel bigger, brighter and a whole lot more exciting.
Come jump with us! Our location on the pristine Emerald Coast delivers a tandem skydiving experience unlike any other. Our views of the Gulf of Mexico are breath-taking, our skies are blue year-round, and our tandem instructors are some of the industry’s best. We are the #1 choice for skydiving Alabama and Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast.
We offer three tandem skydiving packages – each with the promise of memories to last a lifetime.
Adventure is calling. Let’s do this!
What Every Jump Includes
- 15-minute instructional class to learn basic freefall and canopy skills.
- 20-minute airplane ride to altitude over our beautiful Florida-Alabama coastline.
- One tandem skydiving jump with a professional USPA-rated tandem Instructor.
- Approximately 45 seconds of freefall from 10,500 feet.
- 5-7 minutes of serene canopy descent over the Gulf of Mexico.
We carry up to two tandem students per flight.
Tips for an Awesome Tandem
- You must be at least 19 years old on the day you jump. Bring a valid, government-issued ID.
- For safety reasons, you must weigh 250 lbs or less to jump. Students over 200 lbs will be assessed a fee of $1/lb.
- Weather, such as cloud cover, high winds, and/or rain, can cause delays. Fortunately, blue skies are typically quick to return. See our FAQs for more info.
- We have a minimum of 2 tandems per flight. A fee may apply for single student flights.
- No alcohol and/or drugs in your system 24 hours before making a tandem skydive.
- You must wait 24 hours to skydive after SCUBA diving.